S1T2 is Contracting: Copywriter, Illustrator, 2D Artist, Unreal Dev
We’re working on an awesome social impact project at the moment, and we’re in need of a bit of help. If you’re a copywriter, illustrator, 2D mobile graphic artist or Unreal dev who’d like to get involved, take a look and send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’ve got a flair for creating wonderful fictional worlds with relatively few words, you might be just what we’re looking for. We’ve got a book for primary-school kids that’s waiting to be brought to life as part of a transmedia adventure. We’re hoping to find a copywriter who’s able to write stories with the power to teach educational content. Kudos may or may not be given to those with experience with game writing, as the universe we’re working in includes mobile and VR games.
- Excellent short form writing
- Interest in transmedia storytelling and creating story worlds
- Experience in writing fictional and educational content
We’ve got the art direction, now we need the artist. We’re hunting for a illustrator who’s able to work alongside a creative team to: illustrate an educational storybook for primary-school students and make changes and complete a cinematic for the project. Experience with animating is favoured, but ability to adapt your style to the supplied art references is a MUST.
- Experience in 2D illustration and motion graphics
- High level Adobe knowledge, specifically in Indesign and After Effects
- Ability to work with strict style guidelines and brief
- Work productively within tight deadlines
- Thorough understanding of the production process
To be considered for this role you’ll need to be able to provide a kick-ass portfolio that displays your ability to adapt your illustrative style and motion graphics skill set.
2D Mobile Graphic Artist
We’re looking for an experienced 2D Mobile Graphic Artist to work on an upcoming mobile game. It’s a super cool project – think RPG and mini games all in one – with a focus on social impact. We’re hoping to find someone with a good understanding of UI and game design to bring everything to life. Experience with mobile game dev will score major cred.
- Game development implementation skills
- Understanding of texture resolution and texture compression
- Experience working on mobile platform
Unreal Engine Developer
We’re also on the hunt for an Unreal Engine Developer. The perfect dev will have generalist knowledge across lots of Unreal Engine systems. They’ll also be keen for an opportunity to develop skills on a large variety of platforms – from mobile mini games to high-fidelity VR experiences.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine
- Can show a build or video of a project you have worked on (videos preferred)
- Knows blueprints
To be considered for this role you’ll need send through some game systems, shaders or VFX that you’ve worked on – even game jams are an acceptable way to show your enthusiasm.